We’re constantly working to make our website as accessible and usable as possible.
Our website should be compatible with screen reader software but if you are encountering problems with any part of our website please contact us.
Some of the videos on our website have subtitles that can be turned on by clicking the CC button in the overlay menu. We're working to make sure all the videos which the Russell Group produces have subtitles. Some videos on our website are produced by third parties which we cannot guarantee will have subtitles. If you're keen to get a transcript of a video on our website please contact us.
You can find some useful guidance on making websites easier to access from the BBC:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Our website has been designed to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to Level AA, but we're keen to hear from anyone who has difficulty accessing our website, our publications or our videos so that we can resolve any problems. You can let us know how you found using our website via our Contact Us page.